Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Free Website Deal with 3 – 6 months SEO &/or PPC Marketing.
Terms and Conditions for the free website offer with a 3-6 month SEO or PPC marketing plan:
- The free website offer is available to new clients who sign up for a 3-6 month SEO or PPC marketing plan.
- The free website will be designed and developed by our team, based on the client’s branding and specifications.
- The client will be required to provide all necessary information, including logo files, branding colors, and content for the About, Services, and Contact pages, within a specified timeframe.
- The client will be entitled to one round of revisions to the website design and content, after which additional revisions will incur a fee.
- The website will be hosted on our servers for the duration of the SEO or PPC marketing plan. At the end of the plan, the client may opt to take ownership of the website and host it elsewhere, or continue hosting with us for an additional fee.
- Our team will provide ongoing technical support and maintenance for the website, but the client is responsible for ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with current information and content.
- This offer may be subject to change or discontinuation at any time, without notice.
- This offer is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and void where prohibited.
By accepting this free website offer, the client agrees to these terms and conditions.
Some Examples of Trade & Contractor Websites We Have Built
Key Solution Locksmiths is an Eastern Suburbs, Maroubra based locksmith. Locksmiths are on the go all the time and need a constant supply of leads and calls. We designed a high converting website that helps turn visitors into customers.
McDonald’s Maintenance services is based on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. They offer a wide range of home handyman services. Their website is their main portal for clients, leads and contacts.
Adler Floor Sanding is an Inner West Sydney floor sanding, polishing and repair. They install beautiful timber floorboards, parquet floors and all kinds of floor sanding. Whether it’s a luxury renovation or a commercial floor or stair case, Adler Flooring gets a large number of leads through their online contact form.
York Building (Permanently Closed Since 2021) came to Go Viral Now with a website that had been built for them but it needed updates, maintenance and site speed ups. The company moved from Bondi Junction (where we worked with them), to Mittagong where the company ultimately closed due to the problems with supply during COVID.
Mini Hamptons was a mini home builder that used the style of “The Hamptons” with a luxury look and feel to the tiny homes. The company closed down in 2021 due to building supply issues during COVID. The website was built by Go Viral Now.
Take Your Trade Business to the Next Level with a Free Website & the Ultimate SEO/PPC Marketing Solution.
Book a time for a free chat to discuss your website and marketing needs. Find out how we can boost your bottom line with solid SEO and/or PPC digital marketing strategies.
Get Notified When We Post New Work!
Contact us to discuss your next law firm website and marketing plan.
Coogee, 2034, NSW
tess at goviralnow.net