According to Quickclips states that global statistics show that IP video traffic will account for about 82% of all online consumer internet traffic by 2020, up from 70% in 2015. These figures are huge and should demonstrate to any business owner the importance of including video in their marketing arsenal.
Insivia provide some pretty amazing statistics in their list of 27 video marketing statistics you should know for 2017. Their stats show that in 2017, 74% of people view video online with about 55% viewing video every single day.
This is too huge a market to ignore. From organic listings to YouTube ads, you can use video marketing in a variety of ways. Google knows that your customers and clients love video and will often rank video well accordingly.
Facts about online video marketing:
• Approximately 1.2 billion online videos are streamed from YouTube daily.
• YouTube is the #2 search engine in the world, surpassing Yahoo!
• 65% of video viewers watch more than 75% of a video
• 68% of the Top 50 Internet Retailers display videos on their websites – Forrester Research
• For social marketing usage, Online Video tops all except Facebook with regards to the % of people using it. 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound.
Promote your business with affordable, high quality online video – Sydney video marketing with Go Viral Now.
Video is a powerful promotional tool for your business. It’s one of the best methods to help people get a real feel for you, your business, and the great work you are doing. It’s also really powerful when combined with social networking.
You can afford to improve your online marketing by incorporating video content into your website, blog, social networking activities and more.
Online video is hot and it sells products and services more effectively than just text. Attention grabbing online video allows you to sell or communicate your product features and services.
• Website introduction – make your website stand out from the crowd and give your visitors a warm welcome introduction to your website.
• Product demonstrations – video can sell your products more effectively than words on a page. You can demonstrate features more easily with web video. This improves sales.
• Highlight your services – show potential customers what they can expect from your company’s services by highlighting your portfolio and client testimonials.
Video is not just something people are seeking out. It’s something people are sharing with each other, which is a key thing to remember. Google has been embedding videos in its search results, often showing video thumbnails on the first page of the SERPs, and Gmail offers a feature that allows users to view YouTube videos in their email messages.
Video is beneficial for your business as it can be embedded all over the web and shared across social networks such as Facebook – getting videos about your company’s products and services spread virally online gives you infinite ROI.
Go Viral Now – Video Creation Package
Slideshow video with images and captions. Fully branded and with your link and contact details.
• Video is between 30 sec-1.5 minutes in length
• Video contains images arranged in a slideshow format
• Video will have direct sales message text, or bullet point text
• Script and music for the video will be carefully crafted
Voice over can be arranged. We have a wide range of actors with accents from US, UK to Australian and New Zealand.